Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pretty feet Pretty please ?


There are people that think their feet are beautiful, some that think their feet are unattractive and others that feel they are just Ok. I wonder if a lot of males fall into the first category? There are some men in my life like this. One balmy night, one gentleman, so sure of his perfect feet, proudly removed his shoes hoping to awe us with their beauty. I still remember the smug and superior expression on his face as he prepared to "sweep us off our feet". We giggled at his less than perfect feet. Don't feel pity for him, he is still happily living in denial. I also have a female family member in this category, I love her too much to say much, just let me say one thing.... monkey toes. But, in the second group, there are so many ladies that shouldn't be there. After spending many hours helping lots of lovely, ladies trying on shoes, you would be surprised how many think they have unusually, unattractive feet. You don't. You should "put your foot down" and be out and proud. And, if you still doubt it, heel balm and a pedicure does wonders to make you feel better. Even better, the lovely ladies at "Beautiful You Hair and Beauty" in Margate can do wonders. Visit their website for more information at http://www.beautifulu.com.au/. They were just telling me about their gel toe nails and their shellac polish. I think I am going to treat myself to the mini pedi and shellac polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...