Saturday, August 6, 2011

Feet don't have fat days.


This is another reason I love shoes. It doesn't matter if my hair looks greasy, my face is spotty or none of my clothes are working, my shoes will fit. There was a brief period of time when I was pregnant that they turned against me, but they came back and haven't turned on me since. Not only did they re-build the trust they destroyed, they have increased it. I think they should be rewarded. I was thinking of these delightful, little babies, They are screaming "Spring is coming, get a pedicure". Summer stock has started arriving in the Scarborough store and we are enthusiastically opening the boxed and giggling gleefully.

We have also started marking down all the stock on the website, We'll be busy next week making more mark downs and adding stock. http://www.shoesonscarborough.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...