Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Little Miss Shoe Lover

I think I am raising a little troop of shoe lovers to take over where I finish off.  I am unable to get annoyed when one little miss is trying on her fifth pair of sandals in Myers and needs them all and the other is frantically trying to find just one pair that "doesn't look daggy".   I completely understand.  I really hope that one of them matches my size 39 foot when they are bigger.  I think some other mothers might disagree.  But, I know they'll want to borrow (steal) my shoes but when I activate the cost-pair-wear rule,  I think I'll be ahead.  They get to wear my old shoes and I get to buy new ones.  Win-win.

Speaking of new shoes. While working hard, unpacking shoes, trying on shoes, dancing around the shop, photographing shoes, photographing my feet in shoes and photographing my feet dancing in shoes.  I decided I really needed these.  Very practical choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...