Monday, August 22, 2011

Giddy - Up ! The Breaking of an Innocent Shoe.

Breaking in a pair of shoes. What a terrible term!! Makes you think of
horses being broken or, your poor, little heels being tortured by new
shoes. I have tried too many times over the years to "break shoes in" and it always ends in my tears. Does vanity make me choose a smaller size than I should have? Am I like Cinderella's step-sister trying to shove her ugly, man foot in the glass slipper? Probably. Now, I usually buy my shoes half a size larger and I haven't had heel blisters in years. Sure, I might not fit the glass slipper but at least I can dance all night. These are my version of glass slippers. I could dance all night in these gorgeous Vers Couture slippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...