Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Boots, Baby !

Seriously!! What is the story with this weather? I had already emotionally
moved on from my boots and was drooling about all the delicious, strappy
sandals I was planning to adopt. My boots are back with a vengeance. That should be the title of a movie "BOOTS BACK WITH A VENGEANCE!", I would watch it. Well, I would watch it in winter, certainly not a summer blockbuster. I would even be in it, if they asked nicely. People have been going crazy in the shop buying up winter boots, lucky we have winter stock 50%. Last week, crazy summer buying - this week, crazy winter buying. Can't pick it. What next week? Maybe snow boots or flippers? Or these? We don't actually have these in the shop, so please don't rush down all excited, you'll look a little silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...