Sunday, September 4, 2011

All is Fair in Love and War.

We have received so many boxes of new stock that we have to climb over them to get around the stock room. We have been peeking in the boxes and trying them on. We are falling in love over and over. There are a few we all have our hearts set on. It might be a fight to the death. Lucky, I am pretty scrappy but I think some others might fight dirty. On a lighter note, we have organised our first online competition. We have a beautiful pair of Tilly Rose sandals up for grabs on our facebook page www.facebook.com/ShoesOnScarborough. Very pretty. Sadly, I am not allowed to enter. These gorgeous, suede, platforms followed me home on Friday. I love the laced-up detail at the back. I think I'll have to keep them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...