Monday, August 15, 2011

Spring in my Step.

Spring is the best season. Even the word "Spring" gives a mental image
of bright colours, beautiful flowers, gentle breezes, mild scents and subtle
 sunshine. As soon as spring hits, I am a huge, walking, adjective. I can't
wait to skip to the beach in colourful thongs (on my feet), eat ice-cream in bright espadrilles and sip, minty, cocktails in strappy stilettos. I am so over the (mild) chilly weather of Scarborough. I know we are completely spoilt weather wise, but seriously, this one was cold. We don't do cold very well here. But, we are excellent at sunshine. September 1, here we come.

If you decide to hit the local beach, drop by and say hello to us at "Shoes on Scarborough" before you get your fish and chips or icecreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...