Sunday, September 11, 2011

Colourful Clown


I am in heaven with all the bright colours coming out at the moment. Show me a shoe (or dress) with bright colours, or patterns, and I would

find it very hard to resist. I probably look like a homeless, clown most of the time, but at least I look like a happy one. Here is a little peek at some gems hidden in my wardrobe. I can't wait to add to them. I would love a little yellow, or coral, or bright green or etc, etc......

We are so busy in the shop, Shoes on Scarborough, at the moment, we are madly organising our VIP night. We'll be launching all the new summer shoes and having a fashion parade. It's always an excellent night and our VIPs are so much fun to hang out with. In preparation, I visited Beautiful You had a mini pedi and have a gorgeous, bright, shellac polish on and I am ready to rumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...