Saturday, July 23, 2011

Welcome to our Blog

I am just an average suburban mum that loves shoes. I am lucky

enough to work  in a beautiful shoe shop with amazing shoes and
wonderful people. This not only helps me buy beautiful shoes but,
even more importantly, gives me an excuse to wear them. I often
tell myself, "Yes Betty, you really do need these, people need to see
them on, then they'll sell even better". I am such a selfless person,
always thinking of others.

I also think we need to wear our great shoes everyday. Don't just save them for Friday night. We are mums (or dads), we need to grab the opportunity whenever we can. School runs? Hmm, I think I need to wear my Zola heels, Tuckshop? My Mina Martini Red shoe boots would be perfect, need to pick up some milk? Only my Vers boots will do.

Anyway, I had better go, it's Saturday afternoon and I have to run out and get some groceries. Since I have to take the children it'll be a bit of a struggle. I think only my Veronella studded boots will do.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...