Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cost-per-wear Rule.


We are sure you have your own version of this great rule. I can pretty much convince myself that I can buy any shoe if it falls within the boundaries of the cost-per-wear (CPW) rule. Here is a simple version of CPW - I buy beautiful stilettos for $200 but only wear them once, then the cost per wear is $200. But, if I took those stilettos and wore them once a week (even for five minutes) for a year, the CPW is only a measly $3.846 (or $1.923 each). Then, if I continue wearing them for another 2 years - they are almost free. What a bargain!! See, there is a great reason that I wear slightly inappropriate shoes and will continue to do so. This is a pair that I am struggling to achieve CPW. Be prepared to see me stumbling though the school sometime soon. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...