Wednesday, July 27, 2011

No Shoe Left Behind


I have made a deal with myself and I can only buy shoes for next season. This has been more difficult than I anticipated. We have a sale on winter shoes in store (www.shoesonscarborough.com.au) and there are a few boots that I have been admiring for a while. I wonder if I am breaking my silent deal if I focus on next winter? Probably. In the meantime, I have promised some special shoes that I'll give them a few outings. I always feel sorry for the ones left forgotten in the back of the cupboard. I always say "No shoe left behind". So, these lovely, little babies came out with me today. Luz da lua, shoe boots. They skipped upstairs, strutted along sidewalks, ran through the school and sat patiently under my desk. What good little shoes they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...