Friday, January 4, 2013

I'm Wearing Heels - Damn It !




After much research, both personally and talking with lots and lots of customers. I have worked out that heels are not necessarily the enemy.
There does not seem to be any rhyme or reason whether I get pain after wearing heels or not. I can have a day in flats and be in more pain than ever! I can then spend a day on heels and have no pain at all.  So, with that in mind,
Imma gonna wear the heels !
 
I am going to focus more on the strength of my overall muscles, which we all should be doing as ageing females. I noticed, that when I did weight, strength and balance training I felt strong and confident and had little to no back pain when wearing heels.



So as part of the over-all attitude change for 2013. Heels are in, week crappy muscles are out.
I am very excited, 2013 is going to be lots of fun.


Dax & Sarah  have explored the same subject and have some great points to support the wearing of heels. Click on their highlighted names to get the link to the article that was written.

As they say "put on your high heels and take over your world"



 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...