Thursday, January 24, 2013

Fashion Friday - Cleavage

This weeks Fashion Friday is inspired by none other than - boobs !
With boobs the hero of the week, it would have been remiss of me not to make them our fashion Friday feature.
 
First up, some classy cleavage, from the lovely miss Dita
 

Is that breastfeeding cleavage I see ? Oh pheww, no, she's bottle feeding, we are safe!
 

 
More cleavage ! Is that a baby down there ?
 
 
 
And more cleavage, but all good, no breast-feeding.
 
 
Oh my ! Now that's just weird ?
 
 
Hahaha, love this accessory, wish they had them when I was breast-feeding.
 
 
Now that's proper classy ? We can't see a thing. It's the uggboots I have a problem with now. Geez, there is just no pleasing some people
 
 
What shoes do you wear when breastfeeding? Because, apparently we need to be classy about it, the shoe decision would have to be part of that effort. What a crazy world we live in.
 
Below are some of the shoes I wore whilst providing nutrition for my children
 
Only joking, I was very practical and quite frankly, couldn't be bothered wearing heels during the early days of being a mum. I am happy to say, there is no more chasing them about and I have my heel wearing strut back on.
These are some of the types of footwear I did enjoy wearing.
 

 
 
xxx

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. Thats was really funny, thanks for the laugh, really needed it today.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...