Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bling in the Garden

These beauties are an old pair of Django and Juliette sandles I have, and love. They are no longer fit for wearing out in public, however I have moved them into my "house" shoe range. These are now my gardening sandles, or, selecting veges from our vege garden shoes, to be more accurate! I have certainly exercised the Cost-per-wear rule (post from the 28/7/2011).
By moving them into my house shoe range I get even more wears per shoe, Im so clever!


Absolutely no reason why you can't wear a bit of bling whilst gardening, I say. x












http://www.shoesonscarborough.com.au/

2 comments:

  1. That is very clever. Can u do that with your heels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we think you can do anything you like with your shoes (so long as it doesnt hurt anyone of course) - So enjoy all your shoes, most importantly - wear them, so they dont feel left alone - hehe

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...