Friday, October 21, 2011

Alice in Wonderland

In my travels today I happened upon a magic land. It's a mixture of the Mad Hatters Tea Party, Willy Wonka's, and Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium all wrapped into one. How exciting, a wonderland of sweets! The shop is a work in progress but I think its pretty great so far, you decide for yourself. "Variety Treats" is new and is on the Redcliffe Esplanade, pop in and say hi to Yvonne. It was my inspiration to wear one of each colour of these amazing wedges. I think I am channeling Helena Bonham Carter, well thats my excuse for being crazy anyway. You feel like you can have a lot of fun in this shop, and I did.


Pop in and have High Tea, great sandwhiches and cakes (with real cream).

Amazing sweets selection, that takes you back to your childhood !



The childrens space is still under artists brush and will be great when finished.










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...