Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Winter and White - fresh

 
I must say, I am in love with the white look this winter. I am even giving it a go myself. Which I normally would reserve for summer. I find myself wondering why I haven't done it sooner.  
  

Some sexy model
 

 
Miss Jennifer Aniston


Sydney Fashion Blogger, just to name a few who are rocking out this white winter.
 
Team with a slouchy boot , to get the Jen look. Target has some fabulous options for white coats and jackets, and at some affordable prices too.

And jump on to Myer to collect these stunning Trent Resort white pants
 


Have a bit of fun this winter, because even though white isn't a colour, you still feel really brave wearing it.
 
xx

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...