Saturday, April 13, 2013

Winter Boots - how to wear them

 
Hey ladies, well it has just started to get a little cooler in my neck of the woods. So bring on boots and scarves - woop woop. Even though I have many many boots, I still find it hard the first time I wear them for the season.
It is not totally cold so I combine my summer clothes with the boots (because my feet always get cold first). When you do this, the outfit doesn't feel balanced. This is partly because you have had summer shoes on for so long and partly because - it kind of isn't balanced. So, in the outfit below I have a pair of long capri pants and a light silky shirt. When I first put the boots on with it I felt really exposed or off-balanced around the neck, or top of the outfit. So I grabbed out all my scarves and started playing. I decided on this light thin scarf to feel a bit warmer and finish off the look.
 


So this is my first day out in boots for the season. Very comfy these are, and a great colour. I will be posting lots more looks for this winter and how to make them yours. Also some tips on how to wear boots (your way). Stay tuned xx
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...