Monday, September 17, 2012

The Art of Shoes

 
The Art of Shoes
 
What is it about shoes? The love of, and sometimes obsession for, "Shoes" !
Many have tried to answer this question. Sometimes I think that there are no complete answers to particular phenomenon's in life and we should just be happy and embrace them. For we are confusing creatures - us human beings.
 
I am happy to say, that I love shoes, they don't always love me (ouch) but I do love them.  I especially love it when I see the creations of shoes. Either the shoe themselves or art inspired of, or made from shoes.
 
 
 
 
 Giant Sculptures made from giant shoes by artist Petros Christostomou

 
Or the Bruce Gray Sculptures
 
 
 
And many other artists creating giant shoes.
 
 
And of course, Art-work applied to a shoe
 


 
Paintings inspired by the obsession of shoes, this by Andy Warhol
 

 
 
The creators themselves. We bow down to you, all the designers and makers of these things we love.




 
So, be prepared ladies, for we are about to post some more stunning creations that you can buy in store, and on online. Your very own maasterpiece on your foot. Check out and follow face book, make sure you are sitting down though !
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I just love those butterfly shoes! I wish I could create something like that, but sadly I'm limited to paint and the occasional glitz. Really fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know Cathereine, how fabulous would it be to have access to be able to create these fabulous shoes. Thanks for joining in x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...