Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Shoe Storage - arrrrgh !

With all those lovely shoes and boots comes the dilema of storing the beauties. I know I am still yet to solve this problem thoroughly. Every home is different and so too is every closet, forget about shoe envy, I have closet envy. Check out some of these ideas.



Gosh, maybe she shares these with a couple of other ladies ?



I dont mind this one, it looks like its closed off from the other rooms, which I would prefer.






The bookshelf idea is good, it gives quick access and easy viewing. Although, it wouldn't be my answer, unless it had doors on it. The practical thing that I am, I would not want to have to dust them all and I kind of like them covered. Also they would fade more exposed like this.

What do you do to solve your shoe storage problems ? And what a problem to have !


2 comments:

  1. the piccie with the shoes all over the floor THAT IS ME.. guess what i found the other day!! a pair of Pucci sling backs.. looks like they have never been worn... absolutley gorgeous... you can NEVER have too many shoes OR TOO MUCH JEWELLERY :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for joining in x I know what you mean, its like a treasure hunt in my room too. It really feels like buying them all over again when you find ones you have forgotten about (wihtout the spend), I guess thats the upside xxx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...