Monday, November 14, 2011

Fashion and function - yeehaa cowboy !

I have this pair of boots (below) they are a fashionable, cowboy look with a bit of flair stitched into the sides. Recently I had the amazing pleasure of going on a beach to bush horse ride.

When we arrived, we had a boot inspection! I was thinking that my fashionable EOS boots would not cut the mustard in serious riding circles. Much to my surprise the gals at "Equathon" not only said they were suitable, they loved them - woohoo. Well, as you can see they certainly got a good working out over the two hour ride, and are now looking a bit worse for wear. I am sure they will scrub up fine !
This is another tick for the "cost per wear rule" (post from 28/7/11), once they are all cleaned up I can wear these out shopping again. Or maybe I should buy a pair of the Thomas Cook ones, I did fair better than I thought I would on the ride and I am probably going to go riding again soon. Yep, I am sure I can get value out of a new pair of real riding boots.



The EOS "Billie" boot the way its suppose to look, currently for sale through our website -


Thomas Cook "Trentham" riding boots, in store all year round, we love them, this is the brand that did the awesome gumboot shown in the 24/7/11 post. We hope they are doing more gumboots for next winter.



Thanks to the lovely people at Equathon for a great day out, if you havent done it yourself check them out - http://www.equathon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...